Watershape University (WU) is the result of decades of combined experience among some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals and educators. Our courses are designed to provide crucial knowledge for each student through detailed examination of technical, artistic and business disciplines.
The Essential Courses
Watershape University is excited to bring its core courses to you ONLINE, ON-DEMAND. Want to get started with the central skills of watershaping? Construction 2111: Essential Pool Construction is a 22-part course that covers the entire process, from documentation and engineering, through steel and concrete, up to start-up and handing the project over to the client. Engineering 2311: Essential Fluid Engineering gives you the tools and knowledge to create sound, efficient watershapes. If you're looking to grow your business and adopt some new financial best practices, check out Business 3451: Essential Cost Estimating Workshop, an eight-hour course that includes the valuable Watershape Advisor planning software. Work on the service side of the industry? Service 2811: Essential Watershape Operation and Maintenance is our brand new, comprehensive overview on providing service and operations to residential and commercial pools.
The Watershape University Portal
The University Portal is WU's unified academic records and contact system. Log in HERE using the same email address as online.watershape.org (this site).
- Instant access and updates to all online education course records
- On-demand downloads and printing of CEU proof/certificates of completion
- Easy upload of equivalency credits/transcripts
- Continued access to downloads and links for badges and credentials, and information about which badges or credentials you might qualify for
- Editable personal profiles so all of your displayed contact information and company information can be kept up to date
- Member roster and individual member pages to display business website/contact info and personal badges/credentials
- Company profiles that can be linked to every member of your organization.
Free Weekly Webinars
Join the Wolfpack and our network of pool industry professionals every Wednesday at 3pm EST/Noon PST for a free hour-long webinar on a range of topics.
Work towards credentials
Complete courses and acquire a variety of valuable Watershape badges and credentials.
Our Engagement Partners
We want to take a moment to thank all of our corporate engagement partners, without whom none of this would be possible. Please visit our Engagement page for more information.
Check out our recently added courses
New webinar recordings are posted every Friday, and keep an eye on Watershape.org for announcements about new flagship course offerings.